Beautify the Bluegrass is an opportunity for Kentuckians to contribute to the beauty of our great Commonwealth.
- Find an area in your community that needs cleanup, repair or enhancement.
- Recruit a team to help. Teams can be 1 to 200 people in size.
- Take several before and after photos to clearly display how your project made a difference.
- Submit your information on the Registration form below by September 20, 2017.
- Winner will be notified after October 1, 2017 and highlighted on the Governor’s social media.
Complete BBQ dinner for up to 200 members of your team with Governor Matt Bevin and Lt. Governor Jenean Hampton (not provided at taxpayer expense).
Submit your project here